Full-Stack Developer / Creative Technologist
As a small digital product studio we are constantly experimenting and working interdisciplinary on own digital products while punching well above our weight and delivering full-scale services for start-ups, international brands, and state organisations.
We use technology to solve problems, not for the sake of using technology. We expect a high flexibility on your tech stack and the ability to think outside of the box that is your IDE and quickly understand business goals and user needs to find the best solution.
In your new role you will be part of full product lifecycles, from ideation to launch and iteration. We are looking for highly motivated individuals that are passionate about digital products.
- Strong interest in digital products: from ideas to design and development
- Deep understanding of user behaviour & expectations
- High sense of quality
- Fluent in HTML5 / CSS3 / JS
- Confident with VueJS / ReactJS or similar frontend frameworks
- Experience using / developing web services / REST APIs
- First experience in backend development, preferably Laravel / PHP or NodeJS
- Self-driven and motivated
- Fluent in English, preferably also German
- Responsibility and ownership on our projects
- No bullshit meetings
- Monthly education budget
- Two EEE (Experiments, Exploration, Educations) days a month you can use freely after your trial period
- An open ear for your ideas
- Competitive salary
Let's talk. Send your application incl. earliest entry date and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.