Digital Product Designer (all levels)
As a small, tight-knit team, we are conceptualizing, designing, and developing outstanding digital products for all devices. We are curious, love exploring and pushing ourselves, and are looking for a similar mindset in you.
Depending on your experience, you will be contributing or leading design efforts for digital products in a collaborative environment – from B2C to B2B, from boutique experiences to design systems powering more than 50 applications.
We do not box ourselves into niche job titles and we don't differentiate between UX and UI design as we believe in generalists with a well-rounded sense of good design over expert specialists. A designer at okay bueno wears many hats, depending on their personal preferences, but those may include anything from research and discovery processes to mapping our user flows and designing beautiful and highly functional user interfaces.
We pride ourselves in not having any Project or Account Managers – our creative teams manage themselves and lead communication with our partners.
- You have a strong understanding of the digital ecosystem and what defines good digital products
- You like to solve problems – independently and collaboratively within a small expert team
- You are fun to work with and communicate efficiently and fluently in English, ideally also in German
- You are self-motivated, organised, understand requirements and can plan efforts accordingly
- You think logically, understand systemic approaches, and find simple solutions for complex challenges
- You are no stranger to making design decisions based on business requirements, research, data, and industry best practices as well as having a strong internal sense of design quality and a healthy gut feeling for what works and what doesn't.
- You love design systems. You really do.
- You know Figma well. Like, really well.
- You are curious by default. You have the constant urge to create, improve, and experiment.
- Bonus: You have experience with advanced prototyping, motion design, brand design, and/or development
We are a fully remote company and are not planning to come back to the office. We accept applications from within CET±2.
📚 Educational budget
We understand that people develop in different ways, so we have an annual budget of €1.200 for personal growth.
🏝 4 day work week & Holidays
Our goal is to fully operate on a 4 day work week (M-T) starting from 2023, so we grant all new team members the option to already choose the 4 day work with 20 holidays per year.
🏙 Yearly team retreat
Every year we go and check out a new city and learn about the culture.
🚫 No bullshit meetings
Every meeting that happens needs to have a defined purpose or we don’t do it.
💸 Competitive salary
Your salary depends on your current level and your choices regarding a four day or five day work week.
🌍 International team
We welcome different cultural backgrounds and especially encourage applications from underrepresented groups. You'll be most likely working with:
Partner Design & Strategy
Write us a few words about yourself – what drives you, what are you keen to learn and why would you want to work with us.
If you write us, write us honestly. We want to know who you are as a person. Be personal. No need to name-drop or pimp your CV. We don't care about elite schools or what you look like either. We value talent, motivation, and dedication higher than experience and previous employers.
Other companies may tell you about their strict hiring process, but we don't "trust the process" – we don't even have one. Send us an email at email@example.com, don't forget your portfolio, and we'll make sure to check your application within 72 hours.