Lead Digital Product Designer
As a small, tight-knit team, we are conceptualizing, designing, and developing digital products for all devices. We are curious, love exploring and pushing ourselves, and are looking for a similar mindset in you.
In this role, you will be leading design efforts for digital products in a collaborative environment with a strong focus on complex design (eco) systems for international brands.
We do not box ourselves into niche job titles and don't differentiate between UX and UI design as we believe in generalists with a well-rounded sense of good product design over expert specialists.
We pride ourselves in not having any Project or Account Managers – our creative teams manage themselves and lead communication with our partners.
- 5+ years of relevant experience leading design projects and ideally also teams
- You have a strong understanding of the digital ecosystem and what defines good digital products
- You like to solve problems – independently and collaboratively within a small expert team
- You are fun to work with and communicate efficiently and fluently in English, ideally also in German
- You are self-motivated, organised, understand requirements and can plan efforts accordingly
- You think logically, understand systemic approaches, and find simple solutions for complex challenges
- You are no stranger to making design decisions based on business requirements, research, data, and industry best practices as well as having a strong internal sense of design quality and a healthy gut feeling for what works and what doesn't.
- You love design systems. You really do.
- You know Figma well. Like, really well.
- You are curious by default. You have the constant urge to create, improve, and experiment.
- Bonus: You have experience with advanced prototyping, motion design, brand design, and/or development
We are a fully remote company and are not planning to come back to the office. We accept applications from within CET±1, but prefer candidates from Germany. We do not consider candidates from outside the EU for this role.
📚 Educational budget
We understand that people develop in different ways, so we have an annual budget of €1.200 for personal growth.
🏝 4-day or 5-day work week
Your time, your choice – we support 4-day work weeks also for leadership roles.
🏙 Yearly team retreat
Every year we go and check out a new city and learn about the culture.
🚫 No bullshit meetings
Every meeting that happens needs to have a defined purpose or we don’t do it.
💸 Competitive salary
Your salary depends on your current level and your choices regarding a four day or five day work week.
🌍 International team
We welcome different cultural backgrounds and especially encourage applications from underrepresented groups. You'll be most likely working with:
Partner Design & Strategy
Write us a few words about yourself – what drives you, what are you keen to learn and why would you want to work with us.
If you write us, write us honestly. We want to know who you are as a person. Be personal. No need to name-drop or pimp your CV. We don't care about elite schools or what you look like either. We value talent, motivation, and dedication higher than experience and previous employers.
Other companies may tell you about their strict hiring process, but we don't "trust the process" – we don't even have one. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org, don't forget your portfolio, and we'll make sure to get back to you in due time.
Disclaimer: we used to promise a response time of 72 hours, but as a small team, we have come to realize that this isn't feasible given the number of applications we usually receive.