Front-End Developer (Mid-Level & Senior)
As a small, tight-knit team, we are conceptualizing, designing, and developing outstanding digital products for all devices. We don’t use technology for the sake of using it. We strive to solve problems and create unique experiences. We are curious, love exploring and pushing ourselves, and are looking for a similar mindset in you.
In your day-to-day work as front-end developer at okay bueno, you will be working closely with the design team and you will be responsible for turning full-spec designs into real-life product interfaces ready to be used by millions of people. Depending on your experience, you will be taking a leading or a contributing role and will participate in all stages of product development, from ideation to sketches and to prototyping, to testing, to launching and to iterating on it.
We pride ourselves in not having any Project or Account Managers – our creative teams manage themselves and lead communication with our partners.
- You have used Vue.js or ReactJS and feel comfortable with it.
- You can translate designs in Figma/Sketch into fully responsive, cross-browser templates – with a special care for details. Bonus: You understand and have worked with Design Systems.
- You are self-motivated, organised, understand requirements and can plan efforts and prioritise accordingly.
- You have high quality understands.
- You are fun to work with and communicate efficiently and fluently in English.
- You think logically, understand systemic approaches, and find simple solutions for complex challenges.
- You are curious by default. You have the constant urge to create, improve, and experiment.
We are a fully remote company and are not planning to come back to the office. We accept applications from within CET±2.
📚 Educational budget
We understand that people develop in different ways, so we have an annual budget of €1.200 for personal growth.
🏝 4 day work week & Holidays
Our goal is to fully operate on a 4 day work week (M-T) starting from 2023, so we grant all new team members the option to already choose the 4 day work with 20 holidays per year.
🏙 Yearly team retreat
Every year we go and check out a new city and learn about the culture.
🚫 No bullshit meetings
Every meeting that happens needs to have a defined purpose or we don’t do it.
💸 Competitive salary
Your salary depends on your current level and your choices regarding a four day or five day work week.
🌍 International team
We welcome different cultural backgrounds and especially encourage applications from underrepresented groups. You'll be most likely working with:
Partner Technology & Strategy
Write us a few words about yourself – what drives you, what are you keen to learn and why would you want to work with us.
If you write us, write us honestly. We want to know who you are as a person. Be personal. No need to name-drop or pimp your CV. We don't care about elite schools or what you look like either. We value talent, motivation, and dedication higher than experience and previous employers.
Other companies may tell you about their strict hiring process, but we don't "trust the process" – we don't even have one. Send us an email at email@example.com, don't forget your portfolio and we'll make sure to check your application within 72 hours.