Senior Product Engineer (Front-End)
As a small, tight-knit team, we are conceptualizing, designing, and developing outstanding digital products for all devices – for our partners as well as for our own product portfolio – and looking for a Senior Product Engineer (focused on front-end) to join the gang.
In your role, you will be a contributing part of the whole product lifecycle, from conceptualizing products and features to releasing them, while leading the development efforts. While we are mostly working on Web & Mobile Applications we love to branch out into the field of digital experiments, eCommerce, and Digital Branding. We pride ourselves in not having any Project or Account Managers – our project teams manage themselves.
We are curious, love exploring and pushing ourselves, and are looking for a similar mindset in the ideal candidate for this role.
- You like to build things and solve problems – independently and collaboratively within a strong small team
- You have some knowledge about back-end development – at least superficial
- You focus on the results, not on the technology used
- Proven track record of launching projects out to the wild
- You communicate clearly – at least in English, optionally also in German
- Strong understanding of the digital ecosystem and what defines good digital products
- You find simple solutions and tame complexities
- You can quickly evaluate options and make decisions based on products' needs
- You think efficiently about solutions, yet never forget about the big picture
- You are either already located in Germany or Austria, are willing to relocate, or work as a self-employed contributor within CEST ± 2.
💻 Remote friendly
We are a fully remote company and are not planning to come back to the office.
📚 Educational budget
We understand that people develop in different ways, so we have an annual budget of €1.200 for you to buy books, classes, etc.
🏝 4 day work week & Holidays
Our goal is to fully operate on a 4 day work week (M-T) starting from 2023, so we grant all new team members the option to already choose the 4 day work with 20 holidays per year.
🏙 Team retreat
Every year we go and check out a new city and learn about the culture. In 2023 we have all met twice: in Berlin and Vienna.
🚫 No bullshit meetings
Every meeting that happens needs to have a defined purpose or we don’t do it.
🌍 International team
Even as a small team, we come from 5 different countries. You'll be most likely working with:
Senior Product Engineer
Partner Technology & Strategy
Write us a few words about yourself – what drives you, what are you keen to learn and why would you want to work with us.
We are a funny bunch, so there's no need for big word talk. We don't care what you look like or where you went to school. What we care about is who you are as a person.
We don't "trust the process" – we don't even have one. High up on our agenda is to not work with assholes. We'll jump on a call to have a chat, figure out if we get along and give you the chance to tell us a little bit more about the products you have worked on and what you believe in.
Of course, before we do that, please send us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org and include a list of projects we should check as a reference too.